Certification for Interactive Production Managers - CIPP [New Session]
About the program:
CIPP is designed to help production managers take-on the unique demands of interactive digital projects.
To be successful as a digital production manager requires unique skills in managing rigorous production methodology as well as a solid understanding of current platforms & technology. It also requires strong team management capability to interact effectively with digital designers and developers in complex production collaborations.
The CIPP program helps to build applied skill in managing interactive production from project activation through to final deployment.
- Planning & Prototyping - from scoping through to initial design proto-typing.
- Design & Development - from front end UX to back end API and database builds.
- Testing & Deployment - including change management, QA testing and optimization.
- Build skill in managing rigorous production processes for web applications & digital content.
- Learn how to work effectively with digital developers and producers to move faster and deal with fewer "do-overs".
- Build understanding of latest web, mobile & social platforms for more successful production results.
Who is CIPP for?
- CIPP is for early stage agency production or account managers who want to expand their ability to manage the delivery of work involving interactive production for web, mobile and social platforms.
- CIPP is a foundational production skills course. It is not intended to provide a deep technical skill certification.
- The CIPP program runs over 8 weekly sessions on Tuesday evenings (6:30-9:00pm) with one full day Saturday workshop. Note: a one week break is planned (Mar. 14) with a take-home assignment.
- Planning & Prototyping: Feb 28, Mar 7, 21
- Design & Development: Mar 28, Apr 1, 4
- Testing & Deployment: Apr 11, 18
- Location: ICA Executive Education Centre, 2300 Yonge St. (Yonge/Eglinton), 30th floor
For more information, contact:
ICA Talent Development Office